Leaving Restaurant City For Good

Posted by administrator | | | 0 comments »

Last night, Playfish, the developer of famous Restaurant City made another updates. Unfortunately, this updates give the best reason to leave and stop playing Restaurant City.

I've been playing this game for quite sometime now. I am enjoying it. I am enjoying to level up the dishes and to earn virtual money to buy ingredients. I also enjoy decorating my restaurant. With this reason, maybe you are wondering why I would I want to stop playing after the update.

It seems that Playfish is very desperate to earn revenues from Restaurant City. Almost every thing in Restaurant City should be bought with Playfish cash which can be earned by actual money. This is good news for those who has so much money to spend for just a game but not bad news for gamers like me who has nothing to spend.

Aside from this major update, Playfish also introduce Restaurant City newsletter and integrated trading.

I don't know if there are others who share the same sentiment with me. This is a goodbye to Restaurant City. Thanks for the happy days.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 comments